Thursday, August 13, 2015

More Personal Curiosities

  1. In 1991, I got my first video game console: a Sega Game Gear. Indeed, I was a big Sonic the Hedgehog fan!
  2. At that time, there was a TV show that had me hooked: "El Rescate Del Talismán." It was an adaptation from the British TV show "Knightmare." 
  3. Also, back then, my favorite cartoons were "Star Street: The Adventures of the Star Kids."
  4. I can type 300-400 words per minute.
  5. I wear glasses to correct near-sightedness and astigmatism. I do not like contact lenses at all.
  6. I am allergic to house dust mite.
  7. In 1993, I watched and fell in love with Agnieszka Holland's "The Secret Garden."
  8. Not long after, I watched my first not-for-kids movie: "The Piano."
  9. At age 11, I created my first mixtape
  10. I am 6 feet 2 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment