Sunday, June 14, 2015

Psychomoon

Mirrored on my window was
Sweet honey psychomoon
Under the pink light
Grew amongst flakes of paper
In her lonely planet
White she lives alone
Blue moods reflect on psychomoon
Light a scar on my heart
Playing the game of queens
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go
Where are the keys?
Where is the dream?
He is long gone
Late is burning smiling
There is never night
Psychomoon is the sun
He gives life to us
If you get closer
You'll be burned and die
Candypoison
Don't find the bones
Psychomoon is sweet
Tori Amos is bitter
Under the pink light
Mirrored on my window was
Never saw the flakes of paper
In her lonely planet
White she doesn't live alone
He looks after her
A cycle that never ends
Where are we going?
To the other side?
Someone is calling
But I don't
Care, care, care, care, care, care, care
Psychomoon sleep between my arms
He slept with the devil
When he loved god
He broke his feelings
To serve you whole
You have hurt him that
He is in the hole
Can't he go out?
He's strong enough
Psychomoon keeps a secret
The queen kissed his scar
I know it
I was lost in my world
The ray came to my window
I had to go on
With psychomoon in my pocket
In my ears and my eyes
Yes, little you
You, you, you, you, you, you, you


I wrote this in August 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment