Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Beautiful Short Circuits

I hear your winter is coming
I feel the snow is falling
Covering my burning
Open scars of fight

Silence my ambition
Place me on a position
Leading to a transition
Unexpected turn

In my bloodstream traveling
All my senses numbing
On the way to pleasure
I forget to live

Detaching from my misery
Dreaming of a perfect me
When no one can hurt me
Everything is clear

An everlasting rush I need
I want to live eternally
Never again touching the ground
I'm afraid it will swallow me all

I swear I'd give you anything
To stay like this forever
Don't interfere in my daydream
The only thing I own is this

I'm happy like never before
If you don't approve, c'mon, move
It's not your business to decide
What's good for me or what's bad

Where's your happiness now?
Where's your happiness now?
Didn't you consider the chance of having a short circuit?
Can't you see this is destroying you?
You are burning!
But you are still on time to survive
Don’t surrender, not yet…

One day I changed the stage
Everything was nothing
Digging on a hollow sea
Black as never ending night

Looking for the smallest light
To prove me there's an afterlife
While vomiting the ashes
Of the older times

I guess I want to try
By ending my beginning
Ending my beginning...


I wrote this in 2010, while in a band named LSD Ravens.

No comments:

Post a Comment