Thursday, April 9, 2015

L-I-V-E

Behold all directions: north, south, east and west. And all in between, plus up and down.

Past, present and future. Frontwards, backwards and sideways.

- Walk!
- ...
- I said walk!
- I'm confused, I don't know where to go, I'm scared!
- Of what?
- Of potential dangers.
- You said it well yourself: potential means it could happen, but it may not happen as well.
- Bad things happen.
- Good things happen too, so are you going to spend your time wondering about what bad things could happen to you, or are you going to enjoy the good ones that surely will happen?
- I don't want to be caught by surprise when bad things happen, because you and I know they will. I want to be ready.
- That's just lost energy; and time. Enjoy and trust yourself. You will know how to manage when faced with real danger. And if not, you will learn. So don't be afraid: live and enjoy.
- Ok!


This text is all a creation of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment