Thursday, July 9, 2015

Personal Curiosities

According to the Hebrew calendar, today is 23rd Tammuz, 5775. Since I was born on 23rd Tammuz, 5743, I am giving you another personal post in which I show you 10 things you may not know about me:

  1. My mother tongue is Spanish, even though I live mainly in English and Catalan.
  2. I have a cat named Buster that previously belonged to Lydia Lunch.
  3. I got my driver license in 2001 and still have no car.
  4. I used to play tennis in the mid-to-late 1990s. Indeed, I played four under-16 tournaments, won three and finished runner-up at the one I did not win.
  5. When I was a kid, I was afraid of swimming. Today, it is one of my favorite activities.
  6. I won a poetry contest when I was 17 writing in Galician.
  7. I have been rollerblading since I was 6.
  8. One of the first books I read as a kid was "The Neverending Story" by Michael Ende.
  9. I modeled for a department store chain from ages 11 to 12.
  10. So far, I have been to these countries: Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Italy, Vatican City, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Yes, I love traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment